Say Goodbye to the Unwanted Rabbits with Solar Powered Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller Now!
Our ultrasonic rabbit repeller uses high-frequency sound waves that only animals such as rabbits can hear to keep them off your garden. Protect your home from unwanted rabbits without the use of dangerous and messy chemicals, pesticides, sprays, or traps that can harm you, and your family. No Dead Rabbits!
In addition to ultrasound, the ultrasonic rabbit repeller also has a flashing light feature to further deter rabbits. The flashing lights mimic the eyes of a predator, making rabbits feel threatened and less likely to approach your garden.
This ultrasonic rabbit repellent is also solar-powered, which means you don’t have to worry about changing batteries or connecting them to a power source. The built-in solar panel saves on your electricity bill by absorbing sunlight during the day and powering the insect ultrasonic repellent at night.
The ultrasonic Rabbit repellents are designed to be user-friendly and do not harm Rabbits or any other animals. Coverage Area: 30 feet to 2425 square feet.
Why do you need to keep rabbits away?
Rabbits have a voracious appetite for all kinds of fresh vegetables and plants you may have planted in your garden. While rabbits may be very cute and cuddly, they can wreak havoc on your garden, plants and flowers.
Another problem with rabbits in the garden is that they have a very high reproductive potential, producing up to three litters of six baby rabbits every year in the north, and up to six litters of three baby rabbits every year in the south. Before you know it, your garden could be completely overrun by rabbits.
Stop rabbits from eating your plants and flowers today.
Here Are Some of The Features and Benefits of Our Ultrasonic Rabbit Repellent:
- Ultrasonic Waves: The rabbit repeller emits high-frequency ultrasonic waves that are inaudible to humans but irritate and deter Rabbits. Naturally drives Rabbits and other animals out without killing them. No Dead animals!
- Flashing Light: The device also emits a bright flashing light that further scares Rabbits and helps to keep them away from your garden.
- Solar-Powered: The rabbit repeller is powered by a solar panel that charges during the day and works throughout the night, charging itself under the sun, wireless and rechargeable. Don’t worry about getting new batteries anymore!
- Easy to Install: Our repeller is easy to install, and you don’t need any special skills or tools. Just mount it in a suitable location, and you’re good to go.
- Effective and Safe: Our rabbit repeller is an effective and safe way to keep rabbit away from your garden without harming them or other animals.
Ultrasonic Rabbit repellent provides a humane and effective solution for getting rid of Rabbits without harming them, ensuring the safety and beauty of your garden.
The solar-powered feature means that you don’t need to worry about replacing batteries or running electricity. The ultrasonic Rabbit repellent charges during the day and works all day long, providing continuous protection in your garden against Rabbits.
Say goodbye to pesky Rabbits digging up your lawn, chewing through your garden or bird feeders, and causing garden damage. The Ultrasonic Rabbits Repeller is easy to install, requires no maintenance, and runs on solar power. The Rabbit repeller is made with durable materials, ensuring it can withstand bad weather conditions.
The Ultrasonic Rabbit Repellent is ideal for use in a variety of outdoor spaces, including gardens, lawns, patios, and near bird feeders. With its solar-powered design, you don’t need to worry about running out of batteries or constantly charging it. Plus, it’s weather-resistant, so it can withstand rain, snow, and other harsh weather conditions.
If you want to get rid of Rabbits from your yard or garden, our Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller is the perfect solution. Enjoy a Rabbit-free environment Now!
How Does The Ultrasonic Rabbit Repellent Work?
The Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller uses improved electromagnetic technology to protect you from unwanted animals and pests. It emits a range of powerful, deep-penetrating ultrasonic sounds to scare away a wide variety of pests and animals. Equipped with an infrared motion sensor, the repeller is activated as soon as an animal is detected.
How to Install And Use:
- Peel off the transparent protective coating on the top of the solar panel of the ultrasonic Rabbit repeller to ensure it can absorb sunlight efficiently.
- Do not cover up the Rabbit repellent’s PIR sensor and choose a place where the solar panel on the top can get as long-time sunshine as possible.
- Install the solar Rabbit repeller device in the direction that Rabbits come from to get a better effect.
|Product Name:||Solar Powered Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller|
|Product Type:||Ultrasonic Animal Repellent|
|Unit Dimensions:||15 x 8.5 x 37.5 cm|
|Unit Weight:||0.3 kg|
|Power Supply:||4 x 2/3AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Power Consumption:||working=150mA standby <10uA|
|Coverage Area:||30 feet @ 1100=2,425 square feet|
One Pack of Package Including:
- 1 * Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller
- 1 * Instruction Manual
- 3 * Stakes
Get Rid Of Rabbits Easily And Effectively for the Garden.
The Solar-Powered Ultrasonic Rabbit Repellent effectively repels Rabbits with ultrasonic waves that are uncomfortable for them, keeping them away from your garden and crops without causing harm. The device is easy to install and operating provides customized protection. The built-in solar panel allows for efficient and cost-effective operation, making it an animal-friendly solution for long-term use.
In conclusion, if you want to protect your garden from Rabbits, the Ultrasonic Rabbit Repeller is an effective, and safe solution. With its ultrasonic waves and flashing light, you can finally say goodbye to these pesky critters and enjoy a peaceful, Rabbit-free environment.
- Allow the Rabbit’s repeller to operate continuously for the best results.
- Do not immerse the repeller in water.
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the repeller, use a damp soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the repeller.